Thanks! It was a great trip!
By clicking on the above links you should be able to access all the Egypt stations (1-5) and the group you are in and the order of station you should have complete.
To use the library Destiny web page from home do this:
- Go to the school web site.
- Scroll down the left side and click on Library.
- Then scroll down the middle of the page and click on MSMS Library Catalog.
- Find Mount Slesse Middle School and click.
- Then at the top left click on Catalog.
- Then on the right find Visual and click.
- Then click Ancient Egypt.
- Here you will find resources to use for all five stations.
The concert starts at 7 pm. sharp. Kids should be here by 6:29 pm. In costume (uniform). The concert will be approximately 45 min. Please bring anyone who would like to hear the kids play. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who has bought fundraising products to come see and hear what they are supporting!
The above 4 letters are part of the package I’m handing out to all the kids coming from: Cultus Lake, Watson, Promontory, Unsworth and Vedder Elementary Schools. This package should come home the day of our band 7 concert at each school.